Employee engagement 2 min read
2017 New Tech Benchmark Report
Since 2013, we’ve released industry benchmarks reports showcasing engagement data from hundreds of companies around the world. With a dataset of over two million individual responses, our industry benchmarks have become the standard, read by people geeks at companies of every type and size for ideas and industry insights.Our flagship is our New Tech benchmark report, showcasing the trends, attitudes, and practices of some of the most innovative and disruptive companies in the world. Today, we’re thrilled to be announcing the launch of our 2017 New Tech benchmark report.As with every other year, this year’s report has a central theme of employee engagement. Specifically:
- How engaged are New Tech companies overall?
- What factors drive engagement at New Tech organizations?
- In what ways, if any, has the Engagement changed over the past year?
- What do highly engaged companies do differently?
- How does engagement differ at New Tech across companies of different sizes or across geographies?
- What are the factors that drive engagement for people in different functions? Are the Engagement experiences of engineers different than those in sales or people ops roles?
- What are some differences between working at a New Tech company versus a traditional technology company?
Share this article